2-Bedrooms Villa | The Brando | POL102
The Brando is an exquisite luxury resort on French Polynesia’s beautiful private island of Tetiaroa—an atoll composed of a dozen small islands surrounding a lagoon 30 miles north of Tahiti. The Brando was inspired by Marlon Brando’s vision to create a venture of sustainable development that resonates with visitors and fosters opportunities to get to know both the place and people of French Polynesia. The resort is a pioneering model of sustainable technology with sea water air-conditioning and renewable energies and offers carefree luxury in the midst of pristine nature. The all-inclusive resort features 35 deluxe villas each with its own private beach area and plunge pool, restaurants showcasing Polynesian, French and vegan cuisine, a luxurious Polynesian spa, a lagoon-view bar, beach bar, pool, organic garden, library, pearl shop, boutique, water sports, and an Ecostation.
Two-Bedroom Villas (4 Villas)
Enjoy all the appointments of a one-bedroom villa—plus many built-in extras—in any of our four, 1,808-sq.-ft. (168-sq.-m), two-bedroom villas.
Inside, a large, airy living room combines all the features of the one-bedroom villa’s sitting, while giving you the sensation of spaciousness. The living room also provides you with a private dining area with seating for six, a kitchen, and a wide entryway onto a large, two-tiered deck.
In these villas, the second bedroom is situated above the first. The downstairs bedroom features a private dressing area. Upstairs, as you gaze out over the lagoon, you’ll experience a sensation of floating above this opulent tropical vista. This bedroom also features its own dressing area, bathroom, and outdoor bathtub.
Your sense of spaciousness and privacy extends to your 1,658-sq.-ft. (154-sq.-m) private yard, with its larger deck area and 140-sq.-ft. (13-sq.-m) plunge pool.
*Taxes are exclusive of taxes and service charges and are subject to change without notice.
- VAT: 5% - RPT: 5% - Service Charge: 4% - City Tax: 1,26 Euros per person and per night. (except for children under 12)
- Community & Conservation fee: 2% (13% VAT to be added)
**Daily « All Inclusive » rate includes:
- The luxurious private beachfront villa
- All meals in our dining venues. Premium items are available at an additional charge.
- 24-hour in-villa dining. A surcharge of 80 Euro by order may apply from 10pm to 06am.
- Most beverages (bottled water, soft drinks, beers, wines, French champagne and spirits). Premium wines, French
champagnes and spirits are available at an additional charge.
- One excursion per person and per day from the list proposed by our Concierge, on a shared basis.
- Spa treatments at the Varua Te Ora Polynesian Spa:
- One 50’ Spa treatment per villa per day with the One Bedroom Villa.
- Two 50’ Spa treatments per villa per day with the Two Bedroom Villa.
- Three 50’ Spa treatments per villa per day with the Three Bedroom Villa
- Access to the fitness center and tennis court.
- Beach equipment: kayak, paddle board, outrigger canoe, snorkeling gear.
- A bicycle per person at the Villa (also available for children).
- 24/7 unlimited online access to a selection of worldwide newspapers and magazines. - Unlimited WIFI Internet access from both the villa and public areas